18+ Tournament rules apply
Online poker’s biggest tournament guarantee returns
Running Sunday, 1st December – Tuesday, 10th December, MILLIONS Online guarantees a staggering $20M.
Millionaires will be made as players from across the globe compete for one of poker’s most prestigious titles!
The $10,300 buy-in tournament has four Day 1s, and they all feed into Day 2. A winner will be crowned on Day 3!
|Day||Date||Time (GMT)||Time (CET)|
|1A||Sunday, 1st December||20:30||21:30|
|1B||Sunday, 8th December||20:30||21:30|
|1C||Monday, 9th December||13:00||14:00|
|1D (Turbo)||Monday, 9th December||17:00||18:00|
|Day 2 (paused after 16 X 25 min levels)||Monday, 9th December||20:30||21:30|
|Day 3 (resumes)||Tuesday, 10th December||20:30||21:30|
You can play as many Day 1s as you like - your biggest stack will be brought forward.
Win your seat for less…
Follow in the footsteps of last year’s third-place finisher Scarmak3r who won over $1.3 million after qualifying through a $22 satellite!
Mega Satellites offer guaranteed $10,300 seats daily, 24th November - 9th December.
You can qualify via our feeders, running now from as little as $22!
Win an extra $1M…
We’re running a brand-new MILLIONS Online promotion for the 2019 edition.
If the chip leader at the end of Day 1A (1st December) goes on to win MILLIONS Online, they will receive an additional $1M! It’s that simple. For further details, please click here.
- Dates: Sunday, 1st December – Tuesday, 10th December
- Four Day 1s feed into Day 2.
- $20M guarantee
- $10,300 buy-in
- Satellites running now
Terms and conditions
- The event dates, schedule and structure are subject to change.
- Each Day 1 for MILLIONS Online is run as a freeze-out. For example, if you are eliminated Day 1A, you are unable to re-enter until Day 1B.
- If you have played any Day 1 you may enter any subsequent Day 1s regardless of whether you have carried a stack forward into Day 2.
- Where multiple stacks are carried forward from a Day 1 to Day 2 only the highest stack will be considered for play and be carried forward into Day 2.
- Day 1 stacks carried to Day 2 which have been superseded by a larger stack accumulated in a subsequent Day 1 tournament are deemed forfeit, have no cash value and are non-transferrable
- Day 1 A/B/C/D tickets are for specific use in the tournament which the ticket names highlight. There will be no exceptions made to this rule.
- You may not qualify more than once in a satellite which is for a specific Day 1. In the event that a specific Day 1 is qualified for more than once, all subsequent tickets to that Day 1 will be deemed forfeit and have no cash or T$ value.
- If you have qualified via a satellite prior to Day 1A, you must play Day 1A.
- If you have qualified via a satellite prior to Day 1B, you must play Day 1B.
- If you have qualified via a satellite prior to Day 1C, you must play Day 1C.
- If you have qualified via a satellite prior to Day 1D, you must play Day 1D.
- Players can buy directly into day 1A, 1B, 1C or 1D and will receive 1,000,000 starting chips regardless of when they buy in.
- Day two stacks are non-transferable and will be in play from the start of day two.
- Example pay-outs are based on the guarantee of the tournament. If this is surpassed, the pay-out will be altered accordingly. We also reserve the right to alter the pay-out structure at our discretion.
- All players will be paid out to their partypoker account.
- Players may buy-in in full or in part with PP LIVE Dollars. If a part-payment is made, players must pay the rest of the buy-in from funds in their partypoker account.