October 11 saw thousands of partypoker players hit the tables in an attempt to sign the weekend off in style with a big win. Plenty of them managed to do exactly that by taking down one of our amazing Daily Legends tournaments.
Daily Legends are a group of tournaments that have you, our players, at heart. They have limited late registration and re-entries, some are freezeouts, they have superb structures, and are designed to finish at a reasonable hour in case you have work the next morning.
Coming up now are just some of the partypoker champions from October 11. Grab a coffee, find your favourite seat, and get ready to see what your fellow partypoker players won this weekend.
The Mini Big Game Final Table Results
|1||Steven Simpson||United Kingdom||$10,436*|
|8||Daniel Stacey||United Kingdom||$1,370|
*reflects a four-handed deal
The only thing mini about the Mini Big Game was its name because 1,915 players bought in and fought it out for a share of $100,000!
Everyone at the final table won at least $1,370 but four grinders padded their bankrolls with five-figures courtesy of a four-handed deal.
Sergei Istsenko of Estonia fell in fourth and banked $10,203. Viacheslav Sosnin was the next to fall, his third-place finish netted the Russian $10,223. Brazil’s Eduardo Nunes is credited with finishing second, a finish worth $10,306, which leaves only Steven Simpson to tell you about. He finished in first-place and added $10,436 to his bankroll for a $55 buy-in!
The Big Game Final Table Results
|1||Denison Barreiros Da Silva||Brazil||$42,384|
|5||Kerry Panayiotou||United Kingdom||$11,350|
There wasn’t a deal in the $530 Big Game but the prizes on offer were still impressive.
Georgios Zisimpoulos, Julian Selinger, and Scott Hill were the first trio to bow out, the latter being the final player not to receive a five-figure haul.
Kerry Panayiotou busted in fifth and won $11,350 before Sergi Denisov collected $16,000 for his fourth-place exit. Heads-up was set when Vojtech Susta was eliminated in third for $22,782. Susta’s exit left Simon Feistle and Denison Barreiros Da Silva as the last two players standing, a battle of Germany versus Brazil.
Brazil came out on top and secured $42,384 for the victory, which left Feistle to console himself with $37,420.
The High Roller Big Game Final Table Results
|7||Alexandre Mantovani Espirito Santo||Brazil||$21,823|
If you thought the scores you’d seen were impressive, wait until your eye catches the prizes awarded in the $5,200 High Roller Big Game.
Nobody at the final table took home less than $18,229, which went to our very own Jeff Gross when his tournament ended abruptly in eighth place. Brazil’s Alexandre Montovani Espirito Santo and Swedish legend Simon Mattsson were the next casualties, they banked $21,823 and $25,675.
The 2019 WSOP Main Event runner-up Dario Sammartino was the fifth-place finisher and he collected $33,377. Super High Roller specialist Timothy Adams ran out of steam in fourth place for $44,931, and Pascal Hartmann scooped $63,109 when he fell in third.
Heads-up pitted Mark Davis or Ireland and Jeffrey Cormier of Canada heads-up. Almost $40,000 was the difference between first and second place, but the heads-up duo didn’t strike a deal. This meant Cormier walked away with $88,244 for his runner-up finish and Davis banked a cool $123,111, the largest prize of the weekend.
Sunday’s Daily Legends Results
We’re not only about high buy-in tournaments, the Daily Legends isn’t about that, they’re about getting everyone involved in the excitement of tournament poker.
The list below shows the winners of each Daily Legends tournament on October 11, displayed in order of the size of their prize. You’ll notice even some of the low buy-in events awarded bumper prizes, including “mimber66” who took down the $2.20 Brawl for $927 plus a free $22 Predator ticket!
We have to give a shout out to “NoTodei” who triumphed in the $33 Triple Barrel for $7,873 and also finished eighth in the $22 Predator for an additional $980, which is an incredible achievement.
- handsomeguy843 – first-place in the $320 The 300 for $32,011*
- NewNameNewLuck – first-place in the $162 Weekender for $26,018
- AndreyBolkonsky – first-place in the $215 One Shot for $18,632
- memcashed – first-place in the $55 Gladiator for $15,801*
- geradiena – first-place in the $22 Predator for $10,357*
- NoTodei – first-place in the $33 Triple Barrel for $7,873*
- PRBLMS77 – first-place in the $77 Magnificent 77 for $5,289*
- ppath221 – first-place in the $22 Classic for $5,081
- serj1133 – first-place in the $11 Terminator for $4,752*
- Schamfie99 – first-place in the $22 Blade for $3,887*
- Chalkie – first-place in the $11 Ocean’s for $2,441 + a $55 Masters ticket
- yelahiah_7 – first-place in the $5.50 Headhunter for $1,954* + a $55 Gladiator ticket
- shalbakk – first-place in the $7.70 Magnificent 7 for $1,724* + a $77 Magnificent 77 ticket
- Diego Teixeira – first-place in the $5.50 Five Diamond for $1,657 + a $55 Masters ticket
- mimber66 – first-place in the $2.20 Brawl for $927* + a $22 Predator ticket
- Bigpushright – first-place in the $5.50 Flash for $832* + a $55 Gladiator ticket
- AAKKCezar2 – first-place in the $2.20 Deuce for $511 + a $22 Classic ticket
*includes bounty payments
Ready to join the party?
If you’re ready to jump into the action, then click here to download partypoker and get started!
If you already have an account with us, click here to open partypoker and hit the tables!